Local and Online Interior Design made Simple and Easy
Solving the most voiced concerns of design clients has been our mission. Explore common problems, and our simple and easy local and online interior design solutions below.
- Require clients to measure their room(s)
- Download their app and hope it takes accurate measurements
- Ordering of furniture is based on these measurements. Most items come, and does not fit!
- On-site pre-design measurements and survey
- Sketch room(s) to capture all details. This ensure 3D renderings are exactly as your home will look
- Confidence that your furnishings will fit
- Many meetings! Pre-Consultation,
- Consultation, follow up, presentations, contract signing, material selection(s), follow ups, etc…
- Schedule conflicts. Missed Appointments.
- More time and hours = more fees for designer to charge
- 1 onsite consultation. No sales. No pressure. No convincing.
- Online Design Studio for real time collaboration with designers
- Provide clients tools and network of local experts so they can manage their projects.
Expensive + Hidden Charges
- Consultation Fee: Average of $50 – $250 Usually 1 hour.
- Design Fee: Charge by hour. Charge by SQF/SQM.
- Management Fee: Average of 25% for designer to Project Manage your renovation and work with contractors. Fee is based off of total construction cost +25%
- Travel Fees: Usually 1/2 of the designers hourly rate. Trips to site for inspection, material selection, contractor meetings, etc.
- Furnishings: Typical fee is 17% – 45% added to cost of furniture for their sourcing and time.
- Consultation Fee: Included in Design Fee.
- Design Fee: Charge per room. Discount for additional rooms.
- Travel Fees: No travel fees or hourly fees.
- Sourcing Fee:15% fee based on amount paid on furnishings.
- Management Fee: 20% fee based on total construction cost
- Non-disclosure of fees until in person meetings. Will spouse be present? More meetings more trust. Convince.
- Pressure to design other rooms or “fix” issues
- Pressure to replace furnishings, lighting, counters, etc..
- All fees are public and upfront. No hidden fees.
- Designers make no commission on furniture purchased by client.
- Design meetings online. No in home sales pressure.
No Clear Process or Next Steps
- Clients are left confused and/or wondering whats next.
- Call, Email or Text message? Do they have customer service? Long wait times or no reply at all.
- Missed deadlines. Wasted Time and Money
Cookie Cutter Design
- Cheap online only designers hire non designers and train them internally.
- Copy and Paste Pinterest designs to get onto the next client.
- Traditional designers at times are only familiar with a few design styles that are popular in that area. Shift or move client to what they are comfortable with and all designs look and feel the same.
- Local Pre-Design Consultation to ensure unique design.
- 3 presentations and 2 revisions ensure one-of-a-kind design
- Educated and experienced interior designers from around the world to give our clients a unique design
It's easy. Select how many rooms you wish to design and checkout.
Our #1 priority is your happiness. We offer a 100% money back guarantee prior to your Concept Design approval. After Concept Design, we will do what it takes to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Not sure about interior design?
Never used an Interior Designer before?
What are the differences between designers?
How do they charge?
Learn about our process, and how are we solving common problems.